You’ll find this detached bungalow in a private, residential cul-de-sac location in Carisbrooke, an historic village on the peripheral of the Islands capital town. Well presented, the property offers spacious accommodation, off road parking and garage.
- Beautiful Gardens
- Parking & garage
- Quiet residential cul-de-sac
- Two double bedrooms
- Beautifully presented, offering spacious, bright and light filled accommodation throughout, you will find this detached bungalow in a private, residential cul-de-sac location on the 'Carisbrooke Estate' a small village on the peripheral of the Islands capital town of Newport.
- Offering a balanced lifestyle this is a peaceful location that provides easy access to all the conveniences and amenities that Newport has to offer. A superb range of supermarkets, high street shops, coffee shops, eateries and pubs are all on hand supported by hospitals, dental practices and vets which are all within walking distance or a short drive if you choose to take the car.
- Nearby bridle paths provide access to some of the most scenic countryside walks the Island has to offer, especially around the historic 'Carisbrooke Castle'
- Carisbrooke really is the central of the Island, not just geographically but for everything it has to offer!
- This spacious, bright and light filled home offers a spacious lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast, two double bedrooms and large walk in wet room. Outside there are front and rear gardens, off road parking and garage.
- An ideal purchase for those looking to enjoy their retirement and watch their grandchildren play in the garden for those looking to add space and value to their new home we thoroughly recommend an early viewing as we anticipate a high level of interest in this wonderful home.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 16'2 x 13'2
- Kitchen 10'7 x 8'2
- Bedroom 1 11'9 x 10'4
- Bedroom 2 12'4 x 9'2
- Walk-in Wet Room
- Front garden
- Off road parking
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.