Set in the highly desirable Woodlands of Brighstone, sits this 4-bedroom detached Eco-House. Stunning presentation throughout and full of character for a home which is only 3 years old.
Fantastic village amenities on your doorstep including local pub, church and village stores whilst being touching distance of Brighstone forest and Compton bay.
- 4 Bedroom Eco-House
- Beautifully presented
- Parking for several cars and a garage
- private and sunny rear garden
- Stunning village location
- Superbly designed
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A beautiful detached Eco-Home which is set in a stunning village setting of Brighstone. It offers all the benefits you could ever hope for in a modern home yet with character, a uniqueness and genuine feeling of quality throughout.
- Set within the grounds of a country house on an exclusive private road, the position of this property is unrivalled with its privacy, convenience to the village and surrounding outlook. On the doorstep, you'll find some stunning walks from Brighstone Forest to Compton Bay so lovers of both coast and country are catered for!
- Pulling on to the driveway you'll find parking for several cars and a garage too for anyone with a prized possession they wish to keep out of the elements. The grounds to the property for a modern home such as this are impressive with plenty space surrounding and provide a wonderful rear garden which makes for a fantastic area to host family BBQs or catch some summer sun.
- Internally the central aspect to the property comprises of a surprisingly large and open entrance hall and landing above. This area works well as a spine which links the property, finished with some quality touches such as the large mezzanine windows which fill the stairs with light.
- Downstairs both a large lounge/diner and Kitchen/Breakfast room make for sociable spaces in which to make use of time with the family. There is also a very handy downstairs W/C and sperate utility room also. The first floor comprises of 4 bedrooms each with a lovely view and the master is complimented by a shower room en-suite whilst there is also family bathroom too.
- This home is built by local builders held in very high regard and has a real feeling of quality throughout.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance hall
- Kitchen/diner 19'3 x 11'8
- Lounge - 23'7 x 12'9
- Utility Room 7'8 x 6'3
- Cloakroom w/c
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom 14'10 x 11'9
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 12'9 x 9'7
- Bedroom 3 12'10 x 9'2
- Bedroom 4 10'3 x 7'6
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.