A spacious family home situated in a central location where everything you need is on your doorstep within the islands main town of Newport.
Parking for several vehicles and a large rear garden too, great for the budding family.
Three family bedrooms and a generous level of living space too!
- 3-Bedroom semi-detached home
- Central location
- Fantastic rear garden
- Off road parking for several
- Spacious lounge/diner
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A super semi-detached family home set in the heart of Newport with parking for several vehicles and three well sized bedrooms which makes for the perfect family home.
- Walking distance of the islands principal town centre, Newport with a large array of shops, eateries and general high street amenities. You'll also find excellent transport links to everything else the island has to offer including country and coastal days out.
- Pulling onto the driveway you'll find enough room for at least three cars, whilst out the rear there is a large, south facing rear garden too. This large plot makes for a great home when inviting around friends and family, particularly when looking to make good use of the garden. The rear garden also provides plenty of shed space too for any gardening tools.
- Internally, there is a excellent level of living space including a spacious, sociable lounge/diner and modern kitchen too with additional utility space at the far end. The upstairs is perfect for a young family with three double bedrooms. The second and third are very similar whilst the master is a little bit larger.
- This has been a great family home for the current owners but they have now decided that its time to downsize making way for the next budding family to make their own.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge/diner 21'10 x 14'1
- Kitchen 11'2 x 7'10
- Utility 7'10 x 4'9
- Cloakroom w/c
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 11'3
- Bedroom 2 10'3 x 10'1
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 7'11
- Off road parking to front
- Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.