A substantial 3 bed detached property set within a quiet cul de sac with both a garage and parking and private, sunny rear garden
Tucked away in the semi-rural village of Shorwell with stunning countryside on your doorstep and only a short drive to Compton Beach.
- Garage and parking
- private and sunny rear garden
- Quiet cul-de-sac location
- Spacious 3 Bed detached home
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Set in a quiet cul de sac and tucked away within the picturesque, semi-rural village of Shorwell is this wonderful 3-bedroom detached home with parking and a garage.
- You'll find countryside walks along with village amenities on your doorstep including the local village store, public house and historic church. The walks here are fantastic whether country or coastal such as Compton beach or Brighstone forest.
- With a driveway and also the benefit of a garage for any prized possessions, this property suitably matches the modern family homing two cars. Its gardens are well sized with front, side and a very private, sunny rear garden too. The rear space is great for catching the afternoon sun or hosting a family BBQ.
- Internally a large entrance hall is the start of what you soon begin to realise is also a very expansive home. A lounge which offers a bay window letting the light pour through on a sunny day or on a colder one a multi fuel stove to cosy up on the sofa. You will also find a sociable kitchen/diner which opens onto the rear garden and a shower room too.
- There are 3 bedrooms on the first floor with the master being a whopping 18ft+ and much like downstairs there are a lot of windows making for a bright, light and airy home. These three bedrooms are perfectly catered for by a family bathroom.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance hall
- Kitchen/diner 22'2 x 9'7
- Lounge 21'6 (into bay) x 12'7
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 18'7 x 12'7
- Bedroom 2 16'4 x 9'8
- Bedroom 3 9'11 x 9'5
- Off road parking
- Front garden
- Side garden
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.