Set within a very popular location of Binstead with village amenities on the doorstep yet tucked away with its own gated driveway
Superbly well maintained by its current owner and offering much in the way of internal space with 4 bedrooms and bags of living space plus a 1 bed ground floor annexe.
Wrap around gardens and parking for several vehicles.
- 4 Bed detached home with 1 Bed Annexe
- En-suite to the Master bedroom
- Fantastic living space
- Fantastic wrap around gardens in beautiful setting
- Gated driveway with parking for several
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A unique, spacious and fantastically well-designed home which offers as much externally with a 360-garden providing plenty for green fingered individuals plus its internal space with 4 bedrooms, bountiful living space and separate 1 bed annexe. Not to mention this lovely home has its own gated driveway!
- Set within the popular, commutable and walking distance to the coast village of Binstead. The property benefits from having a local shop, pub and church on the doorstep. Keen walkers will love the coastal walks and picturesque stroll down to Quarr Abbey. It is also a short drive into Ryde with its famous Union Street shops and sandy Appley beach.
- Parking for several vehicles including potential for a garage/car port with the level of space available. The gardens wrap around the property, providing much privacy, potential and simply the perfect place for a family to grow.
- There is an abundance of downstairs living space with two large reception rooms, kitchen/diner and lovely 17 ft Plus conservatory which overlooks the garden. Upstairs there are 4 well sized family bedrooms including a master bedroom with en-suite. This main body of the house is well presented and superbly maintained by its current owner. However, there is a little more than meets the eye! The property also has a sperate 1 bed ground floor annexe which has its own kitchen, lounge, shower room, bedroom and even a conservatory too.
- This property is unique and is set in a wonderful, tucked away position. It must be seen to be appreciated.
- GROUND FLOOR Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Cloakroom w/c
- Kitchen/diner 18'7 x 10'10
- Dining Room 12'6 x 9'3
- Lounge 18'9 x 11'10
- Conservatory 17'9 x 14'4
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom 12'4 x 10'5
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 9'2
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 9'1
- Bedroom 4 8'9 x 7'8
- Conservatory 10'4 x 6'2
- Lounge 9'3 x 8'5
- Kitchen 7'3 x 6'10
- Bedroom 1 7'7 x 6'10.
- Shower Room
- Wrap around gardens
- Gated driveway
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.