Spacious two bedroom, ground floor maisonette, with rear communal garden and off road parking space. Set in the village of Totland Bay you have 2 reception rooms, kitchen, bathroom & shed.
- 2 Bedroom ground floor maisonette
- 2 Receptions
- bright & airy
- Communal rear garden
- Off road parking
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Set within the heart of Totland Bay village, this spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette is within walking distance of the coast, whilst offering countryside walks nearby!
- This period building was converted to form three maisonettes with a large rear communal garden to share and each having their own shed to store away furniture or tools. The size of the rooms on offer will certainly surprise you, entering into the kitchen you have an archway that leads you to the dining area and then onto the lounge which retains some of its period features, including the bay window and high ceilings.
- The rear hall, off the kitchen, leads to two double bedrooms with the master having French doors that lead onto the front aspect allowing lots of sunshine and air in. The bathroom with shower over bath completes the accommodation.
- There is an off road parking space, however it is very easy to find a space to park on road as it is a quiet, yet convenient location.
- A pet may be considered, subject to the Landlords' consent.
- GROUND FLOOR Door to
- Kitchen 11'0 x 9'3
- Archway to
- Dining Area 12'7 x 9'9
- Lounge 16'5 (into bay) x 12'6
- Rear hall
- Bedroom 1 12' x 10'10
- Bedroom 2 12' x 7'10
- Communal rear garden
- Off Road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.