A detached bungalow in a village setting with stunning countryside on the doorstep including locally renowned fishing lakes and superb walking/cycling opportunities.
2/3 Bedrooms including a large lounge, conservatory and even an en-suite to the master bedroom.
Well sized rear garden which is both private, sunny and provides plenty to offer for those with green fingers
- 2/3 bedroom detached bungalow
- Countryside views in Village location
- Garage and Driveway
- Sunny rear garden
- tucked away cul de sac
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A surprisingly spacious, superbly placed and brilliantly presented and maintained bungalow in the heart of Whitwell village and with some stunning South Wight countryside on your doorstep. This wonderful detached property is offered to the market chain free.
- Tucked away within a quiet, cul de sac location which is private and peaceful with a countryside aspect. The stunning far reaching view is a fantastic feature and can be enjoyed from the lounge. Its prominent position makes for a property which is light, bright and airy throughout. The grounds offer a front and rear garden plus parking and a garage too. The rear garden is well kept, manageable without being small and is great for anyone looking to potter.
- The property cleverly links the main body of the bungalow to the garage with a large porch measuring at over 16ft! Stepping into the bungalow you will find 2/3 bedrooms, a lounge/diner, conservatory and kitchen too. These are met with a modern family bathroom and the master benefits from a shower room en-suite. Its deceptively spacious having been extended to make the addition of the bedroom and en-suite plus the conservatory overlooking the garden is a super feature.
- This lovely detached bungalow is chain free and ready to view. The property is likely to get plenty of early interest, so make sure you book your viewing today!
- GROUND FLOOR Porch 16'7 x 5'10
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/diner 20'4 x 11'1
- Kitchen 10'6 x 8'8
- Dining Room 10'10 x 9'6
- Conservatory 11'6 x 11'2
- Bedroom 1 11'6 x 10'4
- Bedroom 2 11'5 x 10'10
- En-suite shower room
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.