A period cottage set in a village location with stunning views of the south Wight countryside whilst in a quiet and peaceful location.
Beautifully presented from top to bottom with not one but two log burners and a characterful yet modern feel.
Off road parking and plenty of garden for summer BBQ’s, kids to run around in or enjoy a glass of wine watching the sun go down with its south westerly aspect.
- 2/3 Bedroom 1800's cottage
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Chain Free
- Off road parking and well sized rear garden
- Stunning countryside views
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Beautifully presented, stunning countryside views and period features throughout. This charming country cottage in the heart of Wroxall village is not to be missed.
- Set within a quiet and peaceful location with parking in the form of a driveway to the front. This property is walking distance of a local shop and pub whilst also being only a short stroll or cycle to the Island famous Red Squirrel trail or Appuldurcombe House with its fantastic walks.
- A handy porch to kick off muddy boots and wet coats. Stepping into the property you'll find two well sized reception rooms with a lounge that overlooks and opens onto the rear garden. Whilst the sizeable dining room links perfectly into the beautiful kitchen, making a it a home which provides a great social space to entertain friends and family. The ground floor also consists of a third bedroom and a shower room all immaculately presented.
- As you head upstairs, you'll find two cracking sized bedrooms which are superbly sized and you'll have trouble choosing a master! The front bedroom, however, makes great use of the countryside view overlooking the downs. To finish there is a very large 4-piece bathroom which is again presented superbly well.
- Outside the rear garden is great for catching the afternoon and evening sunset with its south westerly aspect and you'll be able to do it in much peace and quiet too. This fantastic example of period property has been renovated by its owners to not only a great standard but with its age and historical value in mind.
- GROUND FLOOR Porch
- Entrance hall
- Lounge 12'9 x 12'8
- Dining Room 12'9 x 11'9
- Kitchen 13'6 x 10'6
- Study 7'9 x 6'6
- Shower room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 12'9 x 11'9
- Bedroom 2 12'9 x 12'4
- Side & rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.