A beautiful 1930s detached home set in a quiet, peaceful location with staggering countryside views.
Ideal for the growing family with excellent living accommodation and three double bedrooms.
Caters perfectly for several vehicles and even a detached garage for any prized possession.
- 3 double bedrooms
- Garage and parking for several vehicles
- Private Rear Garden
- Stunning countryside views
- Village Location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Situated in quiet and tucked away location, this 1930s built home is walking distance of some stunning South Wight countryside and only a short drive from the Victorian Seaside town of Ventnor with its charming beach. You'll find both the iconic Appldurcombe House and locals favourite railway line cycle track on your doorstep.
- This substantial detached property comes with 3 double bedrooms including a modern bathroom to cater for them on the first floor. Two of the bedrooms offer a stunning and far reaching countryside view.
- The downstairs offers much in the way of living space with both a lounge and sperate dinign room and a modern kitchen to act as the hub of the home. What will strike you as you wander around the property is the number of windows there are throughout. The property is very light, bright and airy making good use of the wonderful surrounds.
- Outside you'll find parking for several vehicles and a large garage, perfect for anyone looking for somewhere to tinker on their prized possession.
- WHAT THE OWNERS SAY We bought our home here when are children were very young and it was fantastic for them growing up. The Property gave us 3 evenly sized bedrooms, a good sized garden and in a quiet location. We have loved living here, but we simply don't need the space any longer with the kids having flown the nest. We are looking to downsize locally and would ideally want a bungalow. The countryside walks, close proximity to old railway track, now a cycle path and popular primary school make for a great place for a young family.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance
- Lounge 15'9 x 13'8
- Dining Room 14'5 x 10'9
- Kitchen 14'5 x 8'11
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13'10 x 13'
- Bedroom 2 14'6 x 10'9
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 9'1
- Front garden
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.