Offered to the market CHAIN FREE, this 2 bedroom property is walking distance of the Newport town centre with plenty of shops, cafes and restaurants.
A period property with well sized rooms, including two receptions and two bedrooms including a bay fronted master bedroom
Expected to be very popular and ideally suited to a First Time Buyer or Buy to Let Investor
- 2 Bedroom period home
- 2 reception rooms
- Chain Free
- In need of some TLC
- Walking distance of the town centre
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Set within walking distance of the Newport town centre and its High Street which is full of shops, restaurants and cafes. This two bedroom home provides a superb level of convenience not just on foot but is situated yards away from a bus stop linking Newport and Cowes. Ideal for anyone wishing to jump on the Red Jet for a trip to the mainland.
- Two well sized bedrooms with an upstairs bathroom make for the ideal space as a first time buyer couple with bright, light and airy accommodation which just needs someoneto come and make their own mark.
- The living space feels surprisingly spacious with two well proportioned reception rooms, giving both a lounge and sperate dining room. The dining room opens directly into the kitchen which provides a sociable aspect to the property, where you can cook up a good meal whilst entertaining friends and family. Outside you will find a low-maintenance courtyard style garden.
- Offered to the market chain free this property is likely to be very popular and therefore an early viewing is advised.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance hall
- Lounge 13'3 x 11'6
- Dining Room 13'4 x 11'6
- Kitchen 8'3 x 7'7
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13'3 x 11'6
- Bedroom 2 11'7 x 7'9
- Rear courtyard garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.