This period family home is tucked away on a quiet, private lane in the historic town of Brading. The downs provide some of the most spectacular views across the Island, making this area very popular to walking and exploring.
- 4 bedrooms
- New kitchen
- Off road parking
- Stunning countryside views
- AGENT'S COMMENTS 'A picture speaks a thousand words' couldn't be a more appropriate opening line for our description of this period family home that offers stunning views of some of the finest English Countryside the Island has to offer, located within the semi-rural position of Brading, a small town positioned between Ryde and Sandown.
- Surrounded by outstanding countryside, this location provides ample walking opportunities, supported by an eclectic range of boutique shops, restaurants, shop, popular public houses the 'Kynges Well' 'The Bugle' and 'The Wheatsheaf' plus the nearby 'Yarbridge Inn' The location is also convenient for the town of Ryde, once the capital of the Island, for its wide range of amenities, eclectic mix of shops, eateries, bars and supermarkets not to mention its mainland commuter links available to London Waterloo form Portsmouth, easily accessible on foot via the Hovercraft.
- Spacious, period accommodation, arranged over three floors, comprises of two open plan reception rooms, newly fitted kitchen and conservatory on the lower floor. Two double bedrooms are located on the middle floor and there are two further double bedrooms and a family bathroom on the upper floor.
- Outside, the property benefits from off road parking to the front with an elevated, manageable garden to the rear that looks out over miles and miles of un spoilt English countryside.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR Hallway
- Lounge and sitting area 21'4 x 10'9
- Kitchen/diner 29'8 x 7'3 max
- Door to garden & Patio
- GROUND FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 11'5 x 11'4
- Bedroom 2 9'10 x 9'7
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 3 11'3 x 9'7
- Bedroom 4 9'7 x 9'7
- Off road parking
- Elevated Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.