Re-development opportunity currently comprising of a part residential/part commercial semi-detached property in need of complete modernization. Currently configured to provide shop/office space, kitchen/diner, three bedrooms and family bathroom. Large rear garden and off-road parking.
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 receptions
- Large rear garden and off-road parking
- Possible multiple uses - SSTP
- Re-development opportunity
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Calling all property developers, investors, speculators, residential and commercial landlords - get involved with this interesting redevelopment opportunity! Commercial/retail space comprises the front and majority of the ground floor with an owner's lounge and kitchen/diner to the rear. Upstairs there are three large double bedrooms and a family bathroom.
- Outside there is off road parking to the front and side of the property and a large rear garden.
- With a wide range of uses, this property would ideal suit converting back to a single use residential dwelling, subject to obtaining the necessary planning permissions.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance hall
- Lounge 15'5 x 13'
- Kitchen 13'1 x 11'9
- Shop/retail area 27'9 x 12'6
- L shaped 23'7 x 13'7
- Store cupboard
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 12'7 x 12'2
- Bedroom 2 16' x 12'8
- Bedroom 3 15' x 12'
- Front and side concrete hardstanding
- Large rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.