A beautifully presented first floor apartment with two double bedrooms, in a quiet, well maintained, purpose-built development that offers spacious, bright and light accommodation with resident and visitor parking.
- Allocated parking
- Communal garden
- Two double bedrooms
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Simply stunning! This home is bound to impress and is a must view if you are looking for your next home on the outer fringes of the popular seaside town of Ryde. Presented in 'as new' condition, this purpose built, first floor apartment offers beautifully appointed, spacious accommodation throughout that comprises of living room, kitchen/diner, two double bedrooms and bathroom, along with the added bonus of loft space with a pull down ladder. Outside, the property benefits from allocated off parking for residents and visitors. The property also benefits from communal gardens.
- Binstead is a popular village west of Ryde, which offers a balance between coast and country with its own beach to the North and rolling English Countryside to the South.
- Sitting on a frequent bus route, nowhere is far and within a short drive you'll find everything you'll need in the Victorian coastal town. Ryde offers a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars, choice of doctor's surgery's and supermarkets. And, for those who enjoy visiting the mainland there are direct link lines available to London Waterloo from Portsmouth, easily accessible on foot via the Hovercraft or Fastcat at the end of historic Ryde Pier. Outside, the property offers a front and rear and low maintenance rear garden.
- In summary, this is a fantastic opportunity for those who are searching for the best of both worlds, as this peaceful location provides easy access to all the conveniences and amenities that Newport has to offer. A superb range of supermarkets, high street shops, coffee shops, eateries and pubs are all on hand supported by hospitals, dental practices and much, much more!
- GROUND FLOOR FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 15'4 x 11'8
- Kitchen/diner 12'1 x 9'3
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 9'9
- Bedroom 2 9'10 x 8'9
- Bathroom 7'2 x 5'6
- Allocated resident parking
- Allocated visitor parking
- Communal garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.