Set within the exclusive award-winning gated development of the ‘Gatcombe Manor Estate’, this stunning period building, converted into beautiful apartments, offers a well struck balance of quiet, rural countryside living with the conveniences of nearby Newport, the Islands capital town.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Allocated parking
- Award winning development
- Master en suite and dressing room
- Stunning grounds
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Gatcombe Manor is truly a unique location offering a mixture of renovated late Victorian buildings and new homes. Positioned within a unique 'Parkland' style setting in a beautifully quiet and private gated community, Gatcombe Manor is all but a short drive away from the practical amenities of the Islands capital town, Newport. If period features and generous room sizes are your thing, then this first floor apartment will not disappoint. Spacious, bright and light filled accommodation comprises of a central dining hall that provides access to the living room, kitchen, three bedrooms including master en suite, dressing room area and family bathroom.
- And as for outside, the development benefits from stunning grounds that are for the exclusive use of the residents and their family and friends when they visit.
- This location offers a well-balanced lifestyle between Town and Country with the Islands capital of Newport all but a five-minute drive away. With many outstanding foot and bridle paths nearby, this location provides ample walking and riding opportunities. Nearby Rookley is a popular village and offers several practical amenities including a village shop, pub and restaurant at the Country Park and another pub 'The Chequers Inn' is a short distance from the village.
- In summary, this is a fantastic opportunity for those who are searching for the best of both worlds, as this peaceful location provides easy access to all the conveniences and amenities that Newport has to offer. A superb range of supermarkets, high street shops, coffee shops, eateries and pubs are all on hand supported by hospitals, dental practices and much, much more!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance lobby, stairs to:
- FIRST FLOOR
- Dining area
- Living room 16'5 x 11'5
- Kitchen - 10'5 x 9'8
- Bedroom 1 - 9'10 x 9
- En suite
- Dressing area - 13'5 x 6
- Bedroom 2 - 11'6 x 9'2
- Bedroom 3 - 9'10 x 9
- Stunning, communal, 'Parkland' grounds
- Allocated parking space
- Allocated visitor parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.