A beautifully presented detached home with Sea views, which is superbly maintained, in ready to move into condition with 5 double bedrooms with 3 en-suites!
Walking distance of the beach, within a very short stroll you can find yourself soaking up the sun on the golden sands of Yaverland bay.
A surprisingly spacious property which offers plenty of sociable living space and there is lots of driveway parking and a garage.
- 3 en suites
- 5 double bedrooms
- Beautiful sea views
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Plenty of parking and garage
- Very popular location
- walking distance to the beach
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Superb sea views, surprisingly spacious and a spectacular level of living space met with 5 double bedrooms with 3 en-suites! This wonderful detached home really does have it all!
- Set within the popular area of Yaverland, where within a couple of minutes' walk you can be on the beach making the most of one of the islands best sandy spots to catch some rays or get involved in some watersport activities. Lucky residents in the area also find themselves within easy reach of some beautiful island countryside too including Culver downs and Brading marshes, great for any wildlife lovers.
- The property here is set within a quiet location with off road parking for several vehicles including a garage too for any prized possessions, the driveway has recently been finished by the current owners. Stepping inside, you are welcomed by a bright, light and beautifully presented home which is both very modern and well maintained. Open plan living space is the theme with large rooms great for entertaining friends and family. The level of living space is quite amazing with a kitchen/diner, large lounge and then a first floor open plan area which is a huge 20 ft by 21ft space which has a wonderful view of the English Channel.
- The 5 bedrooms are all doubles and they are brilliantly catered for with 3 en-suites and family bathroom too, you will also find the property also offers a handy utility room. Outside, there is a well sized rear garden which is private and south facing, making a cracking space to enjoy the sun from the privacy of your own home.
- To put it quite simply, this is a beautiful home sat within a highly sought after location with super sea views!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/diner 15'8 x 13'7
- Living Room 22'4 x 12'9
- Utility Room
- Bedroom 1 13'10 x 13'2
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 13'7 x 10'
- Bedroom 3 12'9 x 10'3
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge/diner (sitting room) 21'2 x 20'7
- Bedroom 4 15'4 x 14'2
- En-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 15'3 x 14'2
- En-suite bathroom
- Driveway & parking
- Front Garden
- Rear south facing garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.