Offering the complete package, this spacious family home, located in a private, gated development offers generous room sizes as well as an amazing rear garden with stunning countryside views. Its also within walking distance of the seaside town and beach!
- 3 Bedrooms
- Countrywide views
- Generous garden
- Master en-suite
- Off road parking
- AGENT'S COMMENTS There is nothing not to like about this beautifully presented, detached family home. Offering great space inside and out, the rear of the property overlooks stunning open countryside, a truly beautiful outlook.
- Located in a private, gated community you'll find this handsome, individually designed home. Designed with the family in mind, you'll be impressed with size and space on offer both inside and out. Neutrally decorated, a bright and light filled entrance hall welcomes you into the property and provides access to the kitchen located at the front of the home which overlooks the beautifully landscaped and maintained front gardens. To the rear you'll find the generously proportioned lounge/diner that overlooks the large rear garden and the open countryside beyond.
- The garden offers ample space for the children to play in safely and let off some steam as well as hosting a barbeque with family and friends. There is also scope, if needed, to build an extension or even a conservatory if desired. Once upstairs, you'll find three bedrooms including the master en suite and the family bathroom.
- Offering the best of both worlds, this family home offers the complete package and is in one of the best locations in the Bay area, for its located within all, but a moments' walk to Sandown's town centre and seafront; You'll never tire of the stunning coastal views that this location has to offer or the enjoyment of relaxing in the sun on the beach on a lazy summers afternoon. Practical too, there is a wealth of amenities and public transport links nearby so if you want to abandon the car and go exploring the Island why not take the train to Ryde!
- In summary, this is a lot of house for the money. So, if you're looking for your next family home that's near the seaside this could well be the one for you!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance hallway
- Lounge/diner 17'1 x 16'3
- Kitchen/Breakfast room 11'5 x 9'4
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 9'5
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 9'5
- Bedroom 3 9'7 x 6'4
- Gated front access
- Landscaped front garden
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.