A beautiful period apartment set in the heart of Ventnor with wonderful sea views onto the English Channel and a beautiful outlook onto the St Boniface downs.
Off Road parking and yet walking distance to the Ventnor High Street, esplanade and Bonchurch Village too.
Period features and characterful charm throughout this surprisingly large apartment with large bedrooms and a modern kitchen/diner
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Chain Free
- Characterful and full of period features
- Off road parking
- Stunning sea views onto the English Channel
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Beautifully presented, full character and period features whilst offering a superb view of the sea! This charming south facing large two-bedroom apartment is situated in the heart of Ventnor with everything from the high street, esplanade, St Boniface Downs and Bonchurch village only a short stroll away. Its convenient position means you can leave the car parked on the driveway to the front of the property make the most of Ventnors' amenities by foot within a coupe of minutes.
- Stunning sea views to the front overlooking the English Channel and a direct view onto the St Boniface downs at the rear. The two aspects mean both lovers of coastal and country views will be perfectly catered for.
- Internally the property offers a surprising level of space throughout. Its large two double bedrooms are proportioned in keeping with a property of its age. The master bedroom makes use of the stunning sea view whilst the guest bedroom overlooks the downs. Both bedrooms are suitably catered for by a large, contemporary bathroom with high quality fittings. A sizeable Kitchen/diner which provides a sociable hub to the home, its open plan design means entertaining friends and family is great. The lounge makes use of the fantastic south-facing view onto the sea, whilst also being a grand, characterful and very well presented room. This space with its high ceiling, bay window and period marble fireplace is beautiful space to relax.
- GROUND FLOOR Communal Entrance
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 19'6 x 13'7
- Kitchen/Diner 13'2 x 13'7
- Bedroom 1 16'4 x 13'7
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 13'8
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.