If you are looking for your first home or buy to let opportunity with two bedrooms, two receptions and generous rear garden within a short walk of the town centre then look no further as this could be the one for you!
- Generous rear garden
- Ground floor bathroom
- Ideal buy to let
- Town centre location
- Two Bedrooms
- AGENT'S COMMENTS With the amenity strong town of Newport on your door step you couldn't ask for a more practical location for your next home or indeed buy to let opportunity. In our opinion this property would suit a variety of buyers, an ideal first-time purchase, this house offers great space for the price. It also lends itself to investment and downsize buyers alike.
- Spacious, bright and light filled accommodation comprises of lounge, kitchen, sun room and bathroom on the ground floor supported by two double bedrooms. Externally the property offers a generous rear garden.
- A beautifully presented home set within a popular, residential area, this fantastic home is ready to do nothing but decide where to put the furniture and make the most of this sought after and convenient location.
- A fantastic location, New Street is a quiet, one-way street in the heart of the town. This location is perfect being so close to the eclectic mix of supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and retailers that Newport offers, all of which are within a very short distance of the property.
- GROUND FLOOR Lounge: 12' x 10'3
- Kitchen: 12' x 10'7
- Sun Room
- Utility Area
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bed 1 12' x 10'7
- Bed 2 12' x 10'3
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.