Beautifully presented, offering spacious, bright and light filled accommodation throughout, you will find this detached bungalow in a private, residential cul-de-sac location in Carisbrooke, an historic village on the peripheral of the Islands capital town of Newport.
- Garage & parking
- Impressive open plan living space
- Low maintenance gardens
- Originally three bedrooms
- residential location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Offering a balanced lifestyle this is a peaceful location that provides easy access to all the conveniences and amenities that Newport has to offer. A superb range of supermarkets, high street shops, coffee shops, eateries and pubs are all on hand supported by hospitals, dental practices and vets which are all within walking distance or a short drive if you choose to take the car. Nearby bridle paths provide access to some of the most scenic countryside walks the Island has to offer, especially around the historic 'Carisbrooke Castle' Carisbrooke really is the central of the Island, not just geographically but for everything it has to offer!
- This home is ideal for professional working couples looking for downtime away from the pressures of work or grandparents that will enjoy watching the grandchildren play in the garden when they stay over. The low maintenance rear garden is a perfect escape! You'll will want to cook up a storm on the barbecue during the summer months, enjoying time with your family and friends. The property also benefits from off road parking and a garage.
- Originally designed and built as a three-bedroom home, the property has recently benefitted from a detailed redesign and refurbishment programme and is currently configured as a one bedroom property (please be advised that if you require the reinstatement of bedroom two, the current owners would be happy to have these works completed, at their expense, between exchange and completion) equally, the property is perfect for those who live independently and would prefer a larger living area. Spacious, bright and light filled accommodation comprises of large, open plan reception room, kitchen/diner which extends into the conservatory, utility area, luxury, hotel style bathroom and master double bedroom. There is also a substantial and purpose-built log cabin in the rear garden that is was created to provide guest accommodation for when family and friends stay over.
- A rare opportunity, this is a key turn opportunity for those looking for a new home finished and presented to the highest standards.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance area
- Lounge/Diner 25'5 x 16'3
- Bedroom 15'10 x 12'1
- Inner Hall
- Shower Room
- Kitchen/Conservatory 23'1 x 8'9
- Utility Area
- Easy maintenance front garden
- Off road parking
- Easy maintenance rear garden
- Log cabin
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.