Situated in a particularly convenient location, close to the Sainsbury Superstore and walking distance of the Newport High Street.
Offered to the market in immaculate condition and ready to move into with no onward chain.
4 double bedrooms and both a bathroom and a shower room complimented by an open plan, sociable living space which is great for the growing family.
- 4 double bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Off road parking
- Very popular and convenient location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS An immaculately presented and superbly well maintained home which offers much in the way of space throughout, you'll be surprised what lies behind the front door!
- Conveniently placed within walking distance of Newport town centre yet still within a quiet and tucked away cul de sac, this property provides all the practicality you could ask for in a family home with Sainsburys superstore being just a short stroll away.
- You'll find parking in the form of a driveway to the front and the rear of the property has a ell sized and relatively low maintenance rear garden which backs onto fields, great for walking the dog! Stepping inside you'll find a wonderfully kept home which is neutral throughout and the next lucky owners are left with nothing else to do than make their own mark if they wish or simply start living.
- The property has been modified to suit an older relative living with them with almost a separate annex arrangement which includes modern kitchen and bathroom plus two bedrooms which could easily be made into a lounge. As you head upstairs there is a well presented lounge which leads nicely into a sociable kitchen/diner which again is very modern. Further to this space you'll find some nice countryside views at the rear.
- The second floor comprises of two double bedrooms and a family bathroom which caters perfectly upstairs whilst the ground floor makes use of the shower room.
- Offered to the market chain free and presented and kept in such good order this home provides simplicity for its next lucky owners.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Bedroom 16'5 x 7'8
- Bedroom 15'5 x 7'8
- Kitchen/Utility 7'4 x 6'8
- Shower Room
- FIRST FLOOR
- Lounge 13'3 x 12'5
- Kitchen/Diner 15'7 x 9'9
- SECOND FLOOR
- Bedroom 12'5 x 8'9
- Bedroom 10'2 x 8'9
- Driveway parking
- Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.