A stone-built cottage with plenty of character and quirks with two wood burners to add to the charming, cosy feel of this quaint property.
Two bedrooms and two reception rooms with a cottage style garden.
Set within the heart of Niton village with everything you need on your doorstep and countryside and coastal walks close by too.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 x Wood burners
- Country and coastal walks close by
- In the heart of the village
- Stone built character cottage
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Characterful, charming and conveniently placed within this South Wight village of Niton. Ideally located for anyone who enjoys walks both coastal and country, you'll find St Catherine's Lighthouse and the observatory at Blackgang only a short stroll away.
- The village of Niton includes much of the village amenities you would hope for including good pubs, village store, pharmacy and post office too. Whilst the nearest town of Ventnor provides everything else and is only a short drive away.
- A charming home from the outside and offering much kerb appeal. This quaint cottage is believed to date back to the 1700s. Its approach has small cottage style front garden, whilst there is also a rear garden which is private and equally in keeping with the property style and location.
- Internally the property is warm and welcoming with two log burners to add to the cosyness. The current owner has enjoyed some 30 years here! The property requires some modernizing but with the right direction can be amended to suit the next lucky owner's needs.
- There are two reception rooms and a kitchen on the ground floor whilst their a two bedrooms plus a bathroom on the first floor. This cottage offers the perfect get away for anyone looking for a holiday home or anyone wishing to make the most of the "good life" in this charming village.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge 11'8 x 11'6
- Dining Room 11'9 x 11'8
- Kitchen 12'10 x 6'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 12' x 11'10
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 8'1
- Front garden
- Side access
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.