Set in the heart of the village of Northwood, this family home is perfectly placed. Offering the best of both worlds, with stunning countryside and the beautiful coastline of Gurnard and vibrant Sailing town of Cowes just a short drive away.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Allocated off road parking
- Highly requested
- Master en-suite
- Popular location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS 'A picture speaks a thousand words' couldn't be a more appropriate opening for our description of this modern family home in the highly requested and ever popular 'Wyatts Close' in Northwood.
- Positioned within a quiet, modern residential development of a select few private dwellings, this spacious, bright and light filled family home offers the ability for the new owners to move straight in. A rare opportunity, purchasing this family home will really be a case of unpacking your belongings without the need to lift a finger - trips to B&Q won't be on your 'to do' list. What will be on your agenda is hosting family get togethers from day one and having friends around for dinner parties. Equally, you will want to cook up a storm on the barbeque during the summer months in the rear garden.
- Internally, a welcoming entrance hall provides access to the kitchen/diner, lounge that overlooks the rear garden and cloakroom/WC on the ground floor which is supported by three bedrooms including master en suite and family bathroom on the first.
- Externally, the property continues to impress there is allocated off-road parking for residents and visitors. A house equal to its location, an early viewing is recommended to appreciate the unique opportunity on offer.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Kitchen/Diner 16' x 9'5
- Lounge 16'5 x 10'5
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 12'5 x 9'8
- En-suite shower room
- Bedroom 2 12' x 7'6
- Bedroom 3 9' x 9'
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Allocated resident & visitor parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.