Traditional three bedroom Victorian semi detached property ideal for the growing family, close to the town centre amenities and train station. Two double & one single bedrooms, two reception rooms & bathroom. Period features, garden & permit parking available.
- 3 Bedrooms
- Ideal location
- Permit parking available (subject to application)
- Spacious family home with period features
- AGENT'S COMMENTS We are pleased to be able to offer this traditional three bedroom Victorian Semi Detached property which is situated in an ideal place for a growing family or busy individuals being close to all Town Centre amenities including the Train Station, the Esplanade and the Old Village.
- This property provides good sized accommodation, gardens and permit parking in the handy nearby car park.
- Comprising of two good sized reception rooms and a kitchen on the ground floor and two double bedrooms, a single bedroom, bathroom and separate w/c on the first floor each with period features.
- The property also benefits from gas central heating and double glazing.
- We feel this property would suit a growing family or professional couple wanting spacious accommodation who need to be based close to Shops, Schools and Transport services.
- Homes like this one are few and far between so if you think this is the property for you please don't hesitate to contact us to book a viewing as we don't think a house like this is going to be available for long!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hallway
- Lounge 11'5 x 11'5.
- Dining Room 10'2 x 9'5
- Kitchen 12'2 x 9'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 11'5 x 10'2 with cast iron fireplace
- Bedroom 2 10'2 x 10'2 with cast iron fireplace
- Bedroom 3 9'1 x 9'1
- Separate WC
- Small front garden
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.