An ideal first time, investment or holiday home purchase, this Victorian terraced offers two bedrooms plus attic room, two receptions and courtyard garden.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 Receptions
- Attic room
- Close to the town
- Rear courtyard
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A quintessential period town house, typical of Cowes, this charming bay fronted home boasts traditional accommodation that comprises of lounge, dining room and kitchen, two bedrooms, attic room and rear garden. An ideal purchase for those seeking a home by the sea this property lends itself to owner/occupiers, second home or investment buyers alike.
- There's nowhere better than Cowes for sailing and water activities. This is the home of Cowes Week, the oldest and biggest sailing regatta in the world. Cowes is a vibrant, exciting place at any time, with sporting and cultural events throughout the year. It's a sophisticated resort you won't want to miss. The town stretches across the mouth of the river Medina estuary.
- You can explore Cowes rich and fascinating history by visiting one of the maritime museums or Queen Victoria's seaside palace in East Cowes. You can enjoy a stroll along the seafront and see boats of every shape and size, or head for the nearby beaches to soak up the sun.
- Browse the town's famous shopping streets and pick up everything from designer socks to artisan cheese and wine. Pretty pavement cafes, bars, boutique shops and galleries can be found in East and West Cowes, relax over a glass of fizz and then choose somewhere special for dinner, there's nowhere like Cowes after dark!
- GROUND FLOOR Lounge 11' x 11'
- Dining Room 13'6 x 11'
- Kitchen 10' x 7'
- Lean to / Utility Area 11' x 6
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 11' x 11'
- Bedroom 2 11' x 8'4
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft room
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.