A charming, detached character cottage with off road parking and a large rear garden which is private & usable space.
2 Double bedrooms, fantastic open plan kitchen & dining area and a cosy lounge too, all in fantastic presentation & chain free.
Easy walking distance of Newport town centre, which provides access to an array of shops, restaurants & cafes.
- 2 bedroom character cottage
- Chain Free
- Off road parking
- Refurbished Throughout
- Superb presentation
- Walking distance of Town
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A charming, characterful and refurbished cottage set within a very convenient location with parking for two. This chain free home has been renovated to an excellent standard and provides the next lucky owners somewhere they can simply move straight into!
- With plenty of period charm from the kerb and driveway to suit the modern couple. This cottage is as well maintained outside as it is presented on the inside. Stepping through the front door you'll find a cosy lounge plus a large open plan dining area and kitchen which makes for a fantastic entertaining space. The property also comes with two good sized bedrooms and a modern, spacious bathroom.
- This cottage has been well designed and renovated with much attention to detail meaning the purchaser will have little to do other than decide where to put their furniture! Further to this there is a large rear garden providing a private space to create a paradise for any green fingered individuals.
- The location for this detached home is very convenient without compromising on being peaceful and tucked away. Within a short walk you can b amongst the Islands Principal town High Street of Newport. There is also the islands main bus station with access to everywhere on the Isle of Wight.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance
- Lounge 12' x 11'5
- Dining Room 12' x 11'5
- Kitchen 12' x 9'5
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 12' x 11'3
- Bedroom 2 12' x 8'3
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.