A spacious, characterful and well-presented apartment with two double bedrooms and a superb level of living space.
Modern kitchen and bathroom with walk-in shower and a large kitchen/breakfast room to entertain friends and family.
Situated in a quiet and popular area of East Cowes, where the High Street with many shops and eateries to choose from will cater for every need.
- Chain Free
- Characterful and spacious
- Large two bed apartment
- Move straight in condition
- Popular location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Big on space, character and very well presented! This surprisingly large apartment comes with plenty of living space whilst offering two large double bedrooms as well. Those that love period features will enjoy the bags of kerb appeal too!
- Situated within a very popular location of East Cowes, where you'll find peace and quiet yet fantastic convenience to the High Street and the rest of the Isle of Wight. East Cowes provides the next owner with a busy town Centre and great transport links to the rest of the island and the mainland.
- Stepping inside, this first floor apartment is bright, airy and provides excellent sized rooms. A spacious lounge with a period feature bay window plus a large kitchen/Breakfast room which is great for entertaining guests.
- There are two superbly sized double bedrooms which both have character features whilst they are suitably catered for with a modern shower room with Walk-in Shower.
- This property is the ideal purchase for a buy-to-let investor, first time buyer or perhaps you are looking for a holiday home..either way you can move straight in and start living.
- FIRST FLOOR Entrance
- Lounge 14'6 x 14'5
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 11'10 x 11'2
- Bedroom 1 15'9 x 10'3
- Bedroom 2 12'5 x 9'3
- Shower Room
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.