A modern semi-detached home set within the popular area of Whippingham which provides ideal convenience for commuters across the island and linking to the mainland.
Two double bedrooms and an excellent level of living space which also provides two parking spaces, perfect for the modern family.
Excellently presented and ready to move into whilst also being chain free – making it a great option for any first time buyers.
- 75% Shared Equity
- Modern 2 bed semi-detached home
- Off road parking for two
- Quiet and popular location
- Superb presentation
- AGENT'S COMMENTS This chain free, modern and excellently presented home is the perfect purchase for anyone looking for a convenient yet quiet and tucked away location and with the added benefit of being low maintenance and energy efficient.
- Situated on the outskirts of East Cowes, the property is well placed for commuters looking to access the links to the mainland and for those on the island the public transports links are great too. Suited for the modern couple, this property comes with two parking spaces for both Mr and Mrs.
- Internally the property comes with a spacious lounge/diner and modern separate kitchen plus a handy downstairs w/c. The living space is very well presented and provides a sociable space to the home with doors opening out onto the private rear garden. The garden is low maintenance whilst still providing a good sized area to catch some sun or stoke up the BBQ.
- There are two double bedrooms upstairs and a lovely, family bathroom to cater for both. All well kept, maintained and neutrally presented.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge/diner 19' x 13'
- Kitchen 8'4 x 6'6
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13' 1 x 11'7
- Bedroom 2 13'1 x 8'1
- Rear garden
- Off road parking for two vehicles
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.