Detached chalet bungalow set in large gardens and screened from the road, with log burner in lounge, kitchen, downstairs bathroom, 2 double bedrooms, upstairs cloakroom, gas central heating & shed. Small dog or cat considered.
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Detached chalet bungalow
- Downstairs bathroom
- Large Gardens
- Log burner in lounge
- AGENT'S COMMENTS This delightful detached chalet bungalow is situated well off the road and is screened by hedging, giving the privacy needed to enjoy the surrounding gardens that the keen gardener will spend lots of time in.
- Walking up the path and entering the home, there is a handy porch to the front and rear to hang your coats and store shoes in. The lounge has a lovely brick fireplace with log burner, which makes the room all snug and cosy in the winter months. The kitchen is to the rear and has ample space for appliances and you can gaze out onto your large garden and admire the view.
- There is a downstairs bathroom and also an upstairs cloakroom, so you do not have to go downstairs in the middle of the night. There is a choice of two double bedrooms upstairs with countryside views from the front bedroom.
- Venturing outside, any keen gardeners will be enthralled with the large rear garden to tend to. There is a shed to store the lawn mower and tools as well as a brick built BBQ to entertain guests with on a summers' day.
- There is a bus stop right outside the property giving a good bus route into Shanklin town centre as well as connecting routes to Newport.
- A small dog or cat will be accepted.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Porch
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge 15' x 13'
- Kitchen 14'11 x 10'
- Rear Porch
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 14'8 x 13'
- Bedroom 2 10'11 x 10'
- Front garden
- Rear garden
- Decked area
- Brick built BBQ
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.