A cracking three bedroom home tucked away and yet within walking distance of both the sandy beaches of Yaverland and the Sandown High Street. A large & very private rear garden with space for a hot tub and well placed to catch the sun, ideal for those family BBQs. A very large, well built detached outbuilding which used to serve as a snooker room and gym which could make an ideal annexe.
- 3 Bedroom home with large garden
- Close to the town centre
- Large detached outbuilding
- Open kitchen/Diner
- possible annexe
- Walking distance of the beach
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A charming three-bedroom cottage situated in a cracking tucked away location and yet walking distance of both the Golden, sandy beaches of Yaverland and the hustle and bustle of Sandown High Street. This family home offers more than meets the eye initially!
- The property is slightly off the beaten track and you'd be forgiven for thinking the property was merely a standard three-bedroom end of terrace cottage. Once you step into the garden, you soon begin to realise what's on offer!
- A large garden with space for hot tub, decked area and plenty of room for children to run themselves out of energy. There is a also a superb, spacious and well kept detached outbuilding which is an extensive space with an additional conservatory/room which has been used as a gym. This wonderful area could be adapted to create a possible annex, for anyone looking to live with extended family it offers excellent possibilities.
- Inside the family home there is a cosy lounge and well sized kitchen/diner which is the ideal space for entertaining friends and family plus a conservatory too! Upstairs you'll find three bedrooms including a good sized, double master bedroom and a modern family Shower room.
- This home is unique, in a popular location and offers anyone considering an annexe plenty of possibilities.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance porch
- Conservatory 16'8 x 10'9 (narrowing to 6'3)
- Kitchen/diner 19'9 x 13'1
- Lounge 12'7 x 11'11
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 12' x 10'8 (up to wardrobes)
- Bedroom 2 8'9 x 5'3
- Bedroom 3 8'9 x 5'4
- Enclosed front garden
- Rear garden
- Modern outbuilding 21'9 x 16'2 and 14'7 x 13'2
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.