Wow – pictures speak a thousand words! Fully remodelled including new kitchen/bathroom, plus additional off-road parking space, this is a must view in your property search!
- 2 Bedrooms (adaptable to 3)
- Brand new kitchen
- Enclosed rear garden
- Off road parking for two cars
- Open plan lounge/diner
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Offering the best of both worlds, this modern family home offers spacious accommodation throughout and is located on a quiet residential road providing a balanced lifestyle of peace and tranquillity yet is perfectly placed for the practical amenities that the Islands capital town of Newport has to offer.
- A fantastic location, 'Carisbrooke Park' is a popular residential area on the peripheral of Newport and Carisbrooke. This location is perfect being so close to the eclectic mix of supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and retailers that Newport offers, all of which are within a very short distance of the property.
- With the hard work having been done for you, this home is worthy of a feature in a glossy lifestyle magazine and now offers the new owners the ability to 'move straight in'.
- This home is ideal for professional working couples looking for downtime away from the pressures of work or young families that will enjoy playing in the enclosed rear garden - ideal for children or pets. The enclosed rear garden is a perfect escape! You'll will want to cook up a storm on the barbecue during the summer months in the beautifully private rear garden and at the front there is off road parking for two cars.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance hall
- Kitchen 8'8 x 8'2
- Lounge/diner 14'6 x 13'7
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 14'5 x 10'5
- Bedroom 2 11'10 x 8'3
- Off road parking
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.