This is a great family home, with a practical and flexible layout that would suit a young growing family! With three bedrooms and two receptions there is plenty of space on offer and within a short walk you will find everything you need in the seaside town of Ryde.
- Close to the town centre
- Ideal family home
- Near mainland commuter links
- Three Bedrooms
- Two receptions
- AGENT'S COMMENTS This is a great family home, with a practical and flexible layout, that would suit first time buyers, young growing families or those looking to downsize and retire. Ryde, once the capital of the Island, is a historic seaside town which offers a balance between coast and country with its own beach to the North and rolling English Countryside to the South.
- Sitting on a frequent bus route, nowhere is far and within a short walk you'll find everything you'll need in town. Ryde offers a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars, choice of doctor's surgery's and supermarkets. And, for those who enjoy visiting the mainland there are direct link lines available to London Waterloo from Portsmouth, easily accessible on foot via the Hovercraft or Fastcat at the end of historic Ryde Pier.
- Offering spacious and flexible space, the property boasts three bedrooms, two receptions and kitchen/ breakfast. Outside, the property offers a rear garden, mainly laid to lawn with a patio area.
- In summary, this is a must view if you are looking for your next family home in the ever-popular seaside town of Ryde.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Reception 1/Lounge 14'11 x 14'1
- Reception 2/Dining Room 12'2 x 11'11
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 20'9 x 11'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 15' x 11'1
- Bedroom 2 12'1 x 11'11
- Bedroom 3 10'10 x 7'7
- Front courtyard
- Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.