Immaculately presented, tastefully decorated and in a fantastic location youll find this semi-detached bungalow. Sure to tick all the boxes, the property offers an enclosed rear garden, safe for grand children and pets with parking and nearby garage en bloc, your search for a new home could well be over!
- Garage en-bloc
- Two Bedrooms
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Truly offering the best of both worlds, tucked away from the main road yet within walking distance from the amenity filled capital town of Newport, Sainsbury supermarket, doctors surgeries and vets 'Carisbrooke Park' is a popular and highly desirable area with early interest highly anticipated.
- Catering for all the family and visiting friends, the property offers parking and a garage en bloc. There is also an enclosed, secure rear garden - ideal for grandchildren and pets.
- Step inside and you'll be impressed with the spacious, bright and light filled accommodation which is tastefully decorated throughout which comprises lounge/diner, kitchen/breakfast, two bedrooms and shower room.
- Without the need to lift a finger, trips to B&Q won't be on your 'to do' list as this home offers the new owners the ability to move straight in and start enjoying living in such a fantastic and practical location!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Living Room 13'7 x 8'10
- Bedroom 1 12'2 x 10'10
- Bedroom 2 12'2 x 9'
- Shower Room
- Front Garden
- Fear Garden
- Garage en-block
- Allocated Parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.