An elegant loft apartment with hallway, living room with feature fireplace, kitchen, 2 bedrooms and bathroom. Large windows make it a nice light and airy place to be. Communal gardens. Allocated parking.
- Charming loft apartment
- Conveniently located for all amenities
- Gas central heating & double glazing
- Off road & visitor parking
- Sought after location
- Two double bedrooms
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Situated in the pretty and sought-after area of Shanklin Old Village and opposite the Big Mead, you will find this old character building which was previously home to Upper Chine Ladies school and is steeped in history.
- The building was sympathetically converted into apartments approximately 15 years ago and is within walking distance of the town centre with all the shops, tea rooms, restaurants and pubs it has to offer, as well as the beach and Esplanade. The railway station is also within walking distance, along with a local bus route giving access to the rest of the Island.
- The apartment has lots of character and individual charm, with neutral decor so you can add your own finishing touches to make it 'home'.
- This elegant loft apartment comprises hallway, kitchen, lounge, 2 double bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing as well as a feature fireplace in the lounge and the large windows make it a nice, light and airy place to be.
- Outside, there is an allocated parking space plus visitors parking and a communal garden for all the residents to enjoy.
- Once you step inside the building and see the impressive hallway and staircase, we think you will be truly impressed and will want to call it home.
- GROUND FLOOR Large communal entrance hall with ornate stairs
- THIRD FLOOR
- Hall 19' x 2'11
- Kitchen 8' x 7'3
- Lounge 26'7 x 14'3 (narrowing to 9'10) (Sloping ceilings)
- Bedroom 1 11'5 x 10'2 (Sloping ceilings)
- Bedroom 2 10'11 x 8'11 (Sloping ceilings)
- Bathroom 11'9 x 5'4 (Sloping ceilings)
- Communal gardens
- Allocated Parking
- Visitor Parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.