A picture speaks a thousand words! Located in the ever-popular village of Carisbrooke this is a fantastic family home, tastefully upgraded, beautifully presented throughout with a stunning garden and off-road parking too!
- 3 Bedrooms
- landscaped garden
- Scope for attic conversion
- AGENT'S COMMENTS This is a great family home, with a practical and flexible layout, that would suit first time buyers, young growing families or those looking to downsize and retire.
- A credit to the current owners, this family home situated within the highly desirable area of Carisbrooke, a small town on the outer edge of the Islands capital town and has been tastefully upgraded during their stewardship, retaining or restoring a wealth of period features throughout. A rare opportunity, purchasing this property really would be case of unpacking your belongings and enjoying the lifestyle on offer - trips to B&Q won't be in your to do list!
- What will be on your agenda is hosting family get togethers from day one, benefitting from two reception rooms and a conservatory which are ideal for entertaining! Equally, you'll want to cook up a storm during the summer months in the beautifully private and landscaped rear garden complete with hand-built fire pit!
- So, whether its warm winter dishes created in the kitchen, polished off in front of the open fire in the lounge or log burner in the dining room or grilling seafood on the barbeque in the gorgeous garden, this really is the house for all seasons!
- With many outstanding foot and bridle paths nearby, this location provides ample walking and riding opportunities; nowhere is far on foot and within no time at all you can enjoy all that Newport has to offer, a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars. Externally the property offers a rear garden, with a raised terraced area that provides a stunning views across the centre of the Island.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13' x 13'
- Dining Room 12'10 x 10'9
- Kitchen 12'11 x 7'
- Bedroom 3
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13' x 10'2
- Bedroom 2 10'1 x 9'1
- Bathroom 13'1 x 8'9
- Parking to front
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.