Set within the highly desirable location of Carisbrooke Meadows, this is the ideal family home & perfectly accommodating inside & outside. Four Bedrooms with a master en-suite and a dressing room plus a family bathroom too! There is also plenty of living space to cater for the family needs. Both a garage for any prized vehicle or bikes plus an additional driveway with the potential to add further off road parking.
- 4 Bedrooms with Master En-suite
- Chain Free
- Parking and Garage
- Sunny rear garden
- Very popular location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A quiet, cul-de-sac location yet walking distance on Newport town Centre and the Sainsbury supermarket. This highly desirable position within the "Carisbrooke Meadows" development will certainly garner much early interest.
- With both driveway parking and a garage with access both to the front and rear garden, this property caters well for any family with two cars and there is potential to add further off road parking if required. The outside space also consists of front and a sunny rear garden.
- Stepping inside, you'll find bright, light and well presented living space with a modern kitchen and sociable lounge/diner plus a handy downstairs W/C too. Comprising of three floors, the property is surprisingly spacious and cleverly designed. The first floor homes three bedrooms two of which are double and complimented by a family bathroom. The master bedroom can be found on the second floor with not only a shower room en-suite but a dressing area and large level of built in wardrobes.
- This well designed family home is sure to be very popular and therefore we expect much early interest. Book a viewing today, so you don't miss out on this chain free property.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 12'10 x 7'7
- Lounge/Diner 17'6 (into bay) x 14'6
- Bedroom 2 14'6 x 8'9
- Bedroom 3 11'2 x 7'4
- Bedroom 4 8'6 x 8'
- SECOND FLOOR
- Master Bedroom 14'6 x 14'3
- Dressing Area
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Driveway parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.