Superbly well placed apartment in the popular location of Shide, Newport in a quiet spot and yet convenient for the High Street.
Off road parking in the form of an allocated space plus a courtyard garden, private to this property.
Two bedrooms with a large lounge/diner and a good sized separate kitchen. In need of modernization throughout and chain free!
- 2 Bedroom first floor Maisonette
- Chain Free
- Off road parking
- Private courtyard garden
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Offered to the market chain free, this spacious two bedroom maisonette comes with parking and with a little TLC can be returned to its former glory. Situated on the outskirts of Newport town Centre, in the extremely popular area of Shide where you'll be walking distance of Shops, bars and restaurants. The property is also in close proximity to the Islands main cycle track.
- This first floor maisonette comes with the benefit of off road parking in the form of an allocated space and also a courtyard style garden which is owned privately by the property. A quiet cul-de-sac location which offers peace and quiet.
- With its own front door and entrance. This property offers a good level of space with a large lounge/diner and separate kitchen too. There are a further two bedrooms which are catered for a by a bathroom. The property requires modernization throughout but is priced to sell and with a little imagination it could be turned into something quite special.
- GROUND FLOOR Stairs to
- FIRST FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner 19'3 x 10'4
- Kitchen 9'7 x 7'10
- Bedroom 1 14'2 x 8'5
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 9'2
- Allocated parking space
- Private courtyard garden area
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.