A Superbly sized, well presented and conveniently located apartment which comes to the market chain free!
Bright, light and airy throughout with two double bedrooms and modern kitchen and bathroom.
Ideally placed in the centre of Newport town with everything from transport links, bars, restaurants and high street shops on your doorstep
- 2 Double bedrooms
- bright and light throughout
- Chain Free
- In the heart of Newport Town centre
- Well presented and Modern
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A modern, light, bright and airy apartment in the heart of Newport town centre with everything your daily needs may require on the doorstep, from restaurants, bars, café and high street shops. To access the rest of what the island has to offer the transport links here are superb too!
- The property is situated within a modern, well maintained, purpose-built block with telecom security access for any visitors. Inside the property youll find a well presented home which provides a large open plan and contemporary style living space, great for entertaining friends and family. There are two double bedrooms both suitably catered for by a modern family bathroom.
- This chain free property would make for the ideal first time purchase or buy to let investment or perhaps you are looking to downsize and find a low maintenance home in a location which provides fantastic convenience.
- OWNER'S COMMENTS I bought my first home here from brand new and it suited my lifestyle perfectly. I worked in Newport and therefore could walk to work and when socialising in the evening everything was close by too. I have since had to move to the mainland and it has worked perfectly as a letting investment. However, I would like to buy something where I live on the mainland now and therefore the time has come to sell.
- GROUND FLOOR Communal Entrance
- SECOND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Living Room/Kitchen 15'10 x 14'7
- Bedroom 1 11'8 x 10'5
- Bedroom 2 11'9 x 8'1
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.