A surprisingly spacious, well presented home perfect for the budding family. This three double bedroom home is big on space and offers great convenience.
Excellent space downstairs including two reception rooms and 22ft Kitchen/Diner with well sized front and rear garden.
Plenty of parking, suitable for three cars and a garage too for any prized vehicles to call home!
- 2 Receptions plus large Kitchen/Diner
- 3 double bedrooms
- Convenient location
- Garage and parking for three
- Well presented & Surprisingly Spacious
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Big on Space, ideally situated for family living and presented very well throughout! This large three bedroom semi-detached offers all double bedrooms with a separate handy office space too.
- The downstairs living space matches up perfectly with two reception rooms, ideal if not everyone can agree on the evening's TV entertainment. The main lounge has a cosy feel with a log burner, a view over looking the rear garden and is presented superbly. There is also a 22 ft Kitchen/Diner, which makes for a social hub to the property great for entertaining friends and family.
- The first floor has two large doubles with a modern fitted family bathroom, whilst the largest bedroom of 19 ft can be found on the second floor which has been a loft conversion by the current owners which has building regulation approval.
- There is a good level of outside space with a very private rear garden and large front garden which sets the property back from the road plus the level of parking will suit the growing family perfectly with room for three cars and a separate garage.
- The location is well placed for local schools, the Newport town centre and on a bus route also with access to the island coast and countryside an easy option.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge 13'10 x 10'10
- Sitting Room 11'10 x 10'10
- Kitchen/Diner 22'4 x 10'5
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2 14'3 x 10'10
- Bedroom 3 11'10 x 11'10
- Study 7'0 (max) x 6'10 (max)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Master Bedroom 19'5 x 11'8 (max)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.