A detached bungalow set within a convenient and yet quiet part of Lake where youll be only minutes from the coast.
A corner plot which provides both parking and a garage, this light and bright property is also chain free.
Two bedrooms, a modern kitchen and bathroom plus a large conservatory.
- 2 bed detached bungalow
- Chain Free
- Convenient location
- Garage and parking
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A detached bungalow which sits within a well sized corner plot with both parking and a garage whilst also offered to the market chain free. Conveniently placed within the village of Lake, the Morrisons supermarket is close by and so are the beaches of Shanklin and Sandown, you'll be in easy reach of coastal walks but also there is some stunning countryside in close proximity too with the island Cycle track a great way to find it.
- Light, bright and comfortably sized accommodation throughout the property. There is a handy entrance porch for muddy boots and continuing inside youll find a central hallway to the modern kitchen and bathroom plus two bedrooms too. There is a large lounge/diner to accommodate social hub to the property whilst a further addition of a large conservatory makes for a separate area to enjoy the view onto the garden.
- Outside the wrap around garden is a superb size and would be the ideal project for anyone looking to make use of their green fingers!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Porch
- Lounge 23' x 11'5
- Kitchen 11'10 x 7'5
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'5
- Bedroom 2 10'5 x 10'1
- Conservatory 22'4 x 7'9 max
- Front garden
- Side garden
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.