Situated on quiet road yet within easy walking distance of Newport Town Centre, this ground floor maisonette is Chain Free.
Its own front door, parking for two cars and a large, sunny back garden.
Surprisingly spacious with good sized living space including two conservatories!
- Chain Free
- Close to the town centre
- Ground floor maisonette
- Parking for two cars
- Sunny rear garden
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Close to the Newport Town centre, this surprisingly spacious ground floor maisonette has lots of living space, a sunny rear garden and two parking spaces whilst being chain free and ready to move straight into!
- Walking distance of shops, cafes, restaurants and some fantastic transport links within the island's principle town, Newport. You'll be able to leave the car safely parked on the driveway which comes with space for two so any guests visiting are catered for too!
- Stepping inside, you'll find an entrance porch for muddy boots and further hallway linking the rest of the living space. A large lounge and modern kitchen plus shower room are well maintained and provide a good level of living space. However, the property also benefits from a further two conservatory's which make for a great extra space for someone to dine, as a TV room or just enjoy the garden aspect. There are two bedrooms, of which the master bedroom is a good sized double. The outside space is surprisingly large, sunny and currently low maintenance whilst retaining the opportunity for the new owners to create their very own space.
- The property comes to the market chain free and with a competitive price tag, so you don't miss out, book a viewing today!
- GROUND FLOOR Porch
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge 14'8 x 10'8
- Shower Room
- Conservatory 12'2 x 8'2
- 2nd Conservatory 12'2 x 8'0
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 10'7
- Bedroom 2/Study 6'6 x 6'5
- Low maintenance rear garden
- Front Parking Area for two cars
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.