Set in the heart of Brighstone Village, this extended 3/4-bedroom family home is perfectly placed. Offering the best of both worlds, with stunning countryside and the Islands beautiful coastline just a short stroll away.
- 1/2 receptions
- 3/4 bedrooms master en suite
- Ample off road parking
- Minutes from the coast and village
- AGENT'S COMMENTS With the local village amenities on your doorstep from good local pubs, local grocery shop and hairdresser too! This quintessentially English village lifestyle also offers easy access to beautiful stunning countryside such as the Brighstone Forest and stunning coastal walks such as the well-known Compton Bay.
- This family home enjoys being on a quiet residential road yet within walking distance to everything you need!
- Benefitting from a generous extension in recent years the property now offers flexible accommodation and will appeal to a wide range of buyers and needs. Internally this property is truly surprising, it's amazing how much space there is on offer. There are 1/2 reception rooms, 3/4 bedrooms including a master en suite, large kitchen/diner and practical utility room.
- Externally, the property continues to impress, with ample off-road parking and private rear garden with lawned and patio area - perfect for those summer BBQs and family get togethers- it's easy to see why this house ticks all the boxes!
- A house equal to its location, an early viewing is recommended to appreciate the unique opportunity on offer.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge 14'3 x 13'2
- Dining Area 10'7 x 8'2
- Kitchen 17'5 x 8'5
- Utility 9'9 x 8'8
- Sitting Room/Bedroom 4 11'7 x 8'9
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 14'9 x 9'
- Bedroom 2 10'9 x 11'9
- Bedroom 3 10'1 x 8'5
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.