You will find this bungalow in the ever-popular residential village of Binstead. Offered chain free, the property requires modernisation throughout and once completed will create a comfortable home.
- 2 bedrooms
- Chain Free
- Garage and Off road parking
- Highly requested & popular location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Binstead is a popular village west of Ryde, which offers a balance between coast and country with its own beach to the North and rolling English Countryside to the South.
- Sitting on a frequent bus route, nowhere is far and within a short drive you'll find everything you'll need in the Victorian coastal town. Ryde offers a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars, choice of doctor's surgery's and supermarkets. And, for those who enjoy visiting the mainland there are direct link lines available to London Waterloo from Portsmouth, easily accessible on foot via the Hovercraft or Fastcat at the end of historic Ryde Pier.
- Outside, the property offers a front and mature rear garden, off road parking and garage. An ideal purchase for those looking to enjoy their retirement and watch their grandchildren play in the garden we thoroughly recommend an early viewing as we anticipate a high level of interest in this wonderful home.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge/Diner 15'7 x 11'3
- Kitchen 11'4 x 9'
- Bedroom 1 15'2 x 11'3
- Bedroom 2 9'3 x 9'2
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.