Ideal first-time, buy to let investment or downsize purchase, offered to the market with no onward chain. Modern throughout, two double bedrooms, social aspect lounge/diner, conservatory, modern kitchen and bathroom. Sunny rear garden which makes for ideal space for any family BBQs and sunbathing.
- 2 Bedroom Modern Home
- Chain Free
- Ideal 'buy to let' or first purchase
- Off road parking
- Private Rear Garden
- AGENT'S COMMENTS The ideal option for anybody wishing to take that first step onto the property ladder with this modern home or perhaps a buy to let investor searching to find a low maintenance house which would appeal to the buoyant rental market. Whatever your needs, this 2-bedroom home is a great investment and is offered to the market with the advantage of no onward chain.
- Set in a quiet location, close to local amenities and easy reach of the islands principal town centre, Newport with its busy High Street offering shops, cafes, restaurants and bars. You'll also be able to easily reach some stunning Island countryside including the historic Carisbrooke Castle which is in walking distance.
- Inside this chain free home, you'll find a lounge/diner and conservatory to the rear which maximizes the space on offer, ideal for socializing and entertaining with friends and family. There is also a modern bathroom and two well sized double bedrooms. Outside you'll find a private rear garden which catches the afternoon sun, whilst the parking for the home is at the rear of the back garden accessed via a path.
- Carisbrooke is a small town on the outer edge of the Islands capital town. With many outstanding foot and bridle paths nearby, this location provides ample walking and riding opportunities; nowhere is far on foot and within no time at all you can enjoy all that Newport has to offer, a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 10'2 x 6'8
- Lounge/diner 14' x 13'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 9'8 x 9'5
- Bedroom 2 13' x 8'
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Allocated off road parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.