Set within the desirable location of Medham Village, amongst stunning countryside and yet easy reach of Cowes.
Spacious, well presented family home with a large sunny rear garden and beautiful views.
Three well sized bedrooms with an en-suite to the master and plenty of living space and parking for two plus a garage as well!
- Executive style family home
- Garage and parking
- Highly sought after location
- Large Rear Garden
- Stunning countryside views
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A fantastic family home set within a stunning, picturesque location and offering everything you could hope for in an executive style detached property. Ideally placed within the highly desirable Medham village, this three-bedroom home occupies an enviable position with beautiful countryside views which change with the seasons giving you an outlook that's always changing.
- Medham Village is within easy reach of Cowes town centre and you could be there in minutes by car or the cycle track which is just around the corner. You'll also find the property is amongst stunning walks through surrounding countryside and also close to the coastal offerings of Gurnard, a quaint village with a sailing community.
- This family home has parking for two cars plus a garage for any prized vehicles too! An attractive home from the kerb and surrounded by equally pleasing to the eye and well-maintained neighbouring properties. Stepping inside, a spacious and centralised entrance hall links the light bright and well-presented living areas. The conservatory, lounge and kitchen make superb use of the rural views. You'll also find a handy utility room, downstairs W/C and formal dining room too which has the flexibility of being used as a number of different options, perhaps an office for those working from home.
- Upstairs you'll find equally well sized accommodation. The bedrooms are all doubles with the master being over 17ft and providing an en-suite too! There is also a modern family bathroom to cater for the other family bedrooms.
- Outside the landscaped rear garden is superbly maintained by its current owners and catches the sun nicely. The aspect onto fields behind is a great view in which to enjoy after a hard day at the office. This easily maintained rear garden is a dream for anyone looking to put their green fingers to good use!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Lounge 17'3 x 10'7
- Dining Room 11'9 x 9'2
- Kitchen 11'10 x 10'7
- Utility Room
- Conservatory 11'10 x 9'7
- FIRST FLOOR
- Master Bedroom 17'3 x 10'7
- Bedroom 2 10'8 x 10'7
- Bedroom 3 9'5 x 9'4
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.