A beautifully presented and immaculately kept three bedroom modern home with off road parking set within touching distance of East Cowes Marina, keen sailors could have their boat moored up just a few steps away. Excellent living space and a low maintenance, private and sunny rear garden.
- Beautifully presented
- close to Marina
- Lovely location
- Modern 3 Bedroom Home
- Off road parking
- Well kept private garden
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A modern, well presented and beautifully kept home situated within a few steps of East Cowes Marina. This lovely three bedroom home is in a wonderful location, you'll be within walking distance of East Cowes town centre, popular "Lifeboat" pub and be able to have your boat moored up just down the road!
- You'll find off road parking in front of the property, so you will never be left searching for a space. Once you step inside, there is a welcoming feel with bright, light and extremely well kept living areas. A sizeable lounge plus a sociable Kitchen/Diner makes up the body of the downstairs whilst there is also a w/c and entrance hall too. The first floor is home to three bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an en-suite shower room. The other two bedrooms are perfectly catered for with the modern family bathroom.
- Outside, a low maintenance and sunny rear garden makes for the ideal BBQ area and recent additions such as the pergola means it's perfect outside space in the summer months. The rear garden also provides excellent access too, so anything you don't wish to be carried through the house, won't be!
- The highly sought after location here combined with the stress free nature of living this home offers, with nothing more to do than simply move your furniture in!
- GROUNG FLOOR Entrance Porch
- Lounge/Diner 17'6 x 14'7
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 14'6 x 9'3
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13'7 x 8'6
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2 10'6 x 8'6
- Bedroom 3 8'7 x 5'9
- Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.