If you are looking for a family home or investment property with three bedrooms, parking and rear garden within a short walk of Newport town centre then look no further, this could be the one youve been waiting for!
- 3 bedrooms plus loft room
- Open plan lounge/diner
- Rear garden & off road parking
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Offering the best of both worlds, this modern family home offers spacious accommodation throughout and is located on a quiet residential road providing a balanced lifestyle of peace and tranquillity yet is perfectly placed for the practical amenities that the Islands capital town of Newport has to offer.
- A fantastic location, Charnwood Close is a quiet residential road on the peripheral of Newport and Carisbrooke. This location is perfect being so close to the eclectic mix of supermarkets, coffee shops, restaurants, bars and retailers that Newport offers, all of which are within a very short distance of the property.
- This home is ideal for professional working couples looking for downtime away from the pressures of work, young families or grandparents that will enjoy watching the grandchildren play in the garden when they stay over. The enclosed rear garden is a perfect escape! You'll will want to cook up a storm on the barbecue during the summer months in the beautifully private rear garden.
- At the front there is off road parking and to the rear an enclosed rear garden.
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Hall
- Kitchen 9'10 x 7'6
- Lounge/Diner 15'5 x 14'2
- Conservatory 13'5 x 8'9
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 11'10 x 9'1
- Bedroom 2 9'9 x 7'4
- Bedroom 3 8'4 x 6'5
- Loft Room
- Front driveway
- Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.