Are you searching for privacy, peace, tranquillity and practical amenities within walking distance? Offering the best of both worlds, this well-presented bungalow offers bright and light filled accommodation throughout with front and rear gardens, parking and garage.
- Garage & parking
- Two double bedrooms
- Well presented throughout
- AGENT'S COMMENTS You'll find this detached bungalow privately tucked away in a popular residential location in the Creekside village of Wootton, possibly one of the prettiest Island villages. Offering the best of both worlds, nowhere is far and within a short walk you can take full advantage of all the amenities that the village and neighbouring Fishbourne have to offer. The seaside town of Ryde and the Islands capital town of Newport are both within a short drive of the bungalow.
- This is a perfect location for those looking for the best of both worlds. An ideal area to dust off the cobwebs and enjoy a walk with the dog admiring the pretty village and neighbouring countryside. This area offers a choice of bridle path and waterside walks along with a wide choice of amenities including a well-respected doctor's surgery, pharmacy, dentists, Tesco express, several popular pubs, Indian, Chinese and Fish and Chips takeaway. Fine dining and spa facilities can also be found in the upmarket 'Lakeside' hotel.
- Bright, lighted filled accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge/diner and kitchen/breakfast located at the front of the property supported by two bedrooms and bathroom at the rear. At the front is a lawned garden and at the rear there is a low maintenance courtyard. The property also benefits from a garage with power and light that you can park in front of.
- In summary, if you are looking for a balanced lifestyle between the peace and tranquillity offered at this two-bedroom bungalow and the vast array of things to do and places to go near and around it then we truly believe this could be the one for you!
- GROUND FLOOR Porch
- Lounge/diner 17'2 x 15'2
- Kitchen/breakfast 17'2 x ??????
- Bedroom 1 12'4 x 7'7
- Bedroom 2 11' x 9'6
- Bathroom 6'11 x 6'6
- Front garden
- Rear garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.