This is a great family home, with a practical and flexible layout, that would suit first time buyers, young growing families or those looking to downsize and retire.
- 2/3 receptions
- 3-4 Bedrooms
- Chain Free
- AGENT'S COMMENTS This is a great family home, with a practical and flexible layout, that would suit first time buyers, young growing families or those looking to downsize and retire.
- Very rarely do we see a home that offers so much flexibility that will appeal to every variety of buyer, a home that quite literally can grow and adapt with you throughout the years. A unique and exciting opportunity to further build upon and put your own stamp on this substantial family home situated within the highly desirable area of Carisbrooke, a small town on the outer edge of the Islands capital town.
- With many outstanding foot and bridle paths nearby, this location provides ample walking and riding opportunities; nowhere is far on foot and within no time at all you can enjoy all that Newport has to offer, a practical and eclectic mix of shops, eateries and bars. Externally the property offers a rear garden, with a raised terraced area that provides a stunning views across the centre of the Island.
- A traditional layout comprises of three formal reception rooms, kitchen and conservatory on the ground floor supported by three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first. Outside, there is off road parking and a garage to the front and a mature rear garden, mainly laid to lawn.
- With no chain complications, an early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Porch
- Lounge 13'2 x 12'8
- Kitchen 13'2 x 12'8
- Dining Room 13'2 x 12'8
- Conservatory 23' x 6'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 13' x 12'10
- Bedroom 2 13' x 12'10
- Bedroom 3 11'1 x 10'
- Shower Room 8'9 x 7'8
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.