Positioned between Newchurch and Sandown, Alverstone Garden Village is a peaceful and tranquil setting entirely contained within the beautiful Youngwoods Copse neighbouring the hamlet of Alverstone.
- 4 Bedrooms / 3 receptions
- Beautiful countryside surroundings
- Flexible accommodation
- Highly requested location
- individually designed family home
- AGENT'S COMMENTS Positioned between Newchurch and Sandown, Alverstone Garden Village is a peaceful and tranquil setting entirely contained within the beautiful Youngswood Copse neighbouring the hamlet of Alverstone.
- The development has taken shape over the last 40 years and now offers a mixture of architecturally inspiring homes. Surrounded by outstanding foot and bridle paths, this location provides ample walking and riding opportunities. The location amidst farmland on the outer edge of the sought-after village of Alverstone, Adgestone and Newchurch with its popular pub 'The Pointer Inn' famous for its Newchurch pie!
- The location is also convenient for the towns of Shanklin, Sandown and Brading as well as the mainland commuter links in Ryde. Located within a sylvan setting on a leafy country lane, this grand scale family home, is approached via a large driveway providing ample off-road parking in front of the double integral garage. The mature gardens surrounding it offer a varied and quite beautiful mix of flowers, plants and shrubs all bordered by mature trees.
- Arranged over four floors, this rambling family home provides no less than four bedrooms including a master en suite complete with dressing room. There are three reception room areas comprising of lounge, dining and garden room as well a converted loft room.
- Outside, this family home continues to impress with front and rear gardens that, like the house, have been very well cared for over the years. In fact, the current owners have been here for over 30 years which further supports the flexibility of this family home and the wonderful and unique location.
- LOWER GROUND FLOOR Office/Snug 23'8 x 10'11 (7.22m x 3.33m)
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area 23'9 x 11'6 (7.24m x 3.51m)
- Dining Area 23'0 x 10'5 (7.02m x 3.18m)
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room 14'10 x 12'5 (4.52m x 3.79m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 14'4 x 12'6 (4.37m x 3.81m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Dressing Room
- Bedroom 2: 16'0 x 11'1 (4.88m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'1 x 10'4 (3.38m x 3.15m)
- Bedroom 4: 11'4 x 10'5 (3.46m x 3.18m)
- SECOND FLOOR
- Loft Room
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Integral Double Garage
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.