A charming, Georgian cottage which we believe dates back to the 1750’s with lovely yet low maintenance gardens.
Beautifully presented and in keeping with the period features this property exudes.
Two parking spaces plus close proximity to the islands’ main cycle track which links all the way through Cowes, Newport to Sandown.
- Close to cycle track
- Cottage style gardens
- Georgian cottage
- Parking for two cars
- Village Location
- AGENT'S COMMENTS A characterful, charming property and with plenty of period features. This Georgian farmers cottage is believed to date back all the way to the 1750's. It's sat within the conveniently placed village of Arreton, where you'll find a local shop, pub and stunning countryside on your doorstep. Keen cyclists will love the islands main cycle track so close by which links Cowes, Newport and Sandown.
- The property offers the next lucky owners the advantage of off road parking for two cars plus a pretty, low maintenance cottage style front and rear garden.
- Stepping inside you'll find a well sized lounge area and dining area which is great for entertaining and ideal for catching up with some tv too! A Superbly presented, sociable area which in addition to the well maintained and cottage style kitchen makes for some excellent living accommodation.
- Upstairs, you'll find two doubles with a very large master bedroom which are perfectly catered for by a modern bathroom.
- This country home is an ideal home for someone looking to get out into an island village which provides access to stunning countryside, whether you are buying for a main residence or second home!
- GROUND FLOOR Entrance Porch
- Lounge area 15'9 x 12'1
- Dining area 9'5 x 8'2
- Kitchen 12'2 x 10'
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1 16'0 x 12'4
- Bedroom 2 12' 10'1
- Front & Rear Gardens
You don't have any properties in your shortlist yet...
These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. You should not rely on statements by Trigg & Co in the particulars as being factually accurate. Trigg & Co do not have authority to make representations about the property. The measurements shown are approximate only. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to travel or any expense. Trigg & Co have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and buyers should check the working condition of any appliances. Trigg & Co have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.Any reference to alterations or use of any part of the property does not mean that any necessary planning, building regulations or other consent has been obtained.